To ensure the safety and comfort of all of our golfers during their visits we are following the COVID-19 guidelines set out by Health Canada.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have recently been around someone who tested positive or have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- A mask or cloth face covering are mandatory in the building. Masks may be removed while hitting balls once your are at your designated mat, as per Health Canada Guidelines.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the building entrance. We also recommend bringing your own for personal use.
- Please practice physical distancing as much as possible.
- To help further reduce the possibility of transmission, if preferred golfers are able to bring their own marked balls and tees for use in the academy.
- All bookings must be made online or by phone, there will be not walk-in times available.
- Training aids will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Parents may remain in the building during Junior Lessons but must remain seated in the designated area.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.